Yes. If you are injured in an accident on a farm, a claim can be brought against the Farm and the owners of the land if they are owned by separate individuals or companies.  To file a claim a farm accident personal injury lawyer will first want to meet with you to discuss the particulars of your claim. Thereafter, your lawyer will contact the farm and the farm’s insurance company to initiate a claim. In addition to investigating the cause of the accident, your lawyer will obtain all medical records and understand the full extent of your pain, suffering and out of pocket losses. Your personal injury lawyer will attempt to settle your claim and/or file a lawsuit against those that caused your injuries. In most cases, a successful claim will be paid by the insurance company from the farm or landowner.