A violation of probation is filed by the probation department that supervises you. The violation is filed with the Court and/or Judge that sentenced you. The Judge will determine whether there is enough evidence to issue a warrant or a declaration of delinquency.  If this occurs, you will be picked up by law enforcement on the warrant or be advised of a date and time to surrender yourself to be arraigned before a Judge.