Yes. If you are convicted of DWAI, DWI, or Aggravated DWI in New York, whatever consequences are imposed on your ability to drive will carry into any other state. If you are issued a conditional license in New York, those conditions are applicable if you are driving in any other state. Once you have successfully fulfilled your obligations regarding your DWI in New York state, you may apply for a license in another state. However, that state has the discretion to approve or deny your license application. Many states have reciprocity and recognize convictions in other states. If you have not completed the obligations to obtain a clear New York license, you will likely be denied a license in another state.