To claim No-Fault benefits following a car accident, you must submit a no-fault application to the automobile insurance carrier for the vehicle you were in when the accident occurred. If you were a pedestrian or a bicyclist, the application should be submitted to the insurance company for the vehicle that hit you. If you were on a bus, it should be submitted to your own automobile insurance carrier. You must send the application for motor vehicle no-fault benefits within 30 calendar days after the accident. Many people mistakenly think the insurance for the car that caused the accident is supposed to pay for your no-fault benefits. No-Fault benefits are different than a personal injury claim for your serious injuries. If you have suffered “serious injuries” you are entitled to file a bodily injury claim against the driver who caused the accident.