Yes.  There is a special proceeding in New York called an “Article 78” proceeding that will allow a New York State court to review the actions and decisions of the college or university. These cases usually need to be brought within very limited time constraints and are defined by very specific rules. You should talk to an attorney who handles Title IX proceedings about this process.