Maybe. If the court takes your license at your court appearance, you may be entitled to request a “hardship license” if there are no alternative means of transportation to and from work, school or medical appointments. If eligible, your DWI attorney should apply to the court for a hardship license to ensure you can still drive while your case is pending.