In most circumstances, if you are alleged to have violated parole, a warrant will be issued, and you will be incarcerated pending the outcome of the violation. An Administrative Law Judge will oversee your case, as opposed to the Judge that originally sentenced you. Also, rather than a county prosecutor, the state will be represented by a Parole Revocation Specialist.